Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions from a newbie. Thanks for any feedback!
04-25-2010, 11:50 AM,
RE: Questions from a newbie. Thanks for any feedback!
Thank you for the information, mcnash! I will try the mousse. So how do you apply the Got2Be? Is it strong and does the lace still look pretty undetectable like it does with glue? Thank you again for your suggestions!
(04-25-2010, 08:24 AM)mcnash Wrote: I've always found new pieces are poofy until a few shampoos. After that, you wonder how they got so flat.

Products are very subjective. Just a suggestion, try Aussie styling mousse/leave-in conditioner, mild hold.

The only glue I like is Got2BeGlued, which is not even HP glue, but a styling glue/gel. It washes out with water and shampoo, but it's for short term bonds, and no water sports, as it is water soluble. The amount of clean up is directly proportional to the length of the bond, i.e., the shorter the time, the less clean-up; the longer, more clean up. If your unit is all lace, clean up will be more than a unit with poly sides and back. It's all about perfecting your own techniques and finding a balance. Glues and tape usually are water resistant to varying degrees. Trial and error, cyoung234, experimentation, and researching this forum.

Welcome to the world of wearing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions from a newbie. Thanks for any feedback! - cyoung234 - 04-25-2010, 11:50 AM