Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I know if I have an allergic reaction?
05-05-2010, 04:53 AM,
RE: How do I know if I have an allergic reaction?
(04-20-2010, 07:01 PM)tryintodeal Wrote: John....thanks for the reply..you know..she didn't actually shave my hair...she just used a trimmer or electric razor, not sure what you call those...but I still had "stubble" after she cut the hair off and I can feel it when I touch my head through the lace. Wonder if that's what's bother me...but...most of the pain is in the areas where I have glue/tape. Don't remember if I said this in my original post, but she applied a glue first, then doublestick tape.

Actually it can take a couple of days for a reaction from the tape to occur. You should get piece of the kind of tape she used to do a allergic test on one arm and a sample of the glue she used and put it on the other arm (inner elbow ) Allergic reactions can also take some time to show up, you have to just experiment and see what works for you. From this forum and others it seems that the Super Tape is now causing a lot of allergic reactions to occur even though "we" have been told there has been no change in its formula....

I know this sounds ridiculous but the Got2be glued spiking glue/gel for a 4-5 day hold (for me) has been AWSOME no allergic reactions attaches the topper in 3 minutes, comes off in the shower and clean up takes under a couple of minutes for me. The tapes were great but I developed an allergic reaction to all of them (oh st-30 where art thou ..lol ) Actually I like the got2B much better now than the st-30 tape although I will have to use a tape if I ever go swimming with the topper on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I know if I have an allergic reaction? - YuleB - 05-05-2010, 04:53 AM