Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold feet before the BIG DAY ...
11-02-2009, 07:48 AM,
Re: Cold feet before the BIG DAY ...
I tell you! The feeling of having a full head of hair is awesome! When I wore my first hair piece a few months ago, it was like I was a new person. I felt like the curse of being bald was gone.Even the bald spôt on the right side of my head seemed to dissappear into the hair piece,
magnificent!
The only thing that ruined my hairpiece was the poly at the back of my hair piece,somehow I sweated it off. Besides that, the durability of my hairpiece was top notch! Next time I will get an all french lace unit with different specs.
Anyways on to the subject of having cold feet, it took me two weeks to put my hairpiece on from when I received it, I feared the change because I was bald for ten years before wearing a hairpiece, it was a big change! and the experience was worth the little money that I payed for it from Toplace. Currently I have hair at the back and the sides of my head and it is growing in nicely,its almost braidable lol, I feel I look better with hair than without it.
My advice for those who got cold feet about wearing their first hairpiece, I say just do it! You could have one of the best days of your life!

Messages In This Thread
Cold feet before the BIG DAY ... - Newhair - 10-02-2009, 02:23 AM
Re: Cold feet before the BIG DAY ... - scorpiolove74 - 11-02-2009, 07:48 AM