Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in Melbourne, PLEASE!!!
10-05-2009, 11:59 PM,
Need help in Melbourne, PLEASE!!!
Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while but have been reading posts by fellow hair wearers. I've been wearing for about 8 months now and still learning a lot of things about wearing.
Anyway my problem is I am bloody clueless where to go to get a good cut and style for new hair pieces. I tried calling all the rip-off's like Advanced hair, New hair etc but none of them do cut-in's unless I buy their pieces. I went to my regular barber a couple of weeks ago for the cut-in of my new piece and I had to go through public humiliation to get it done. I specifically requested that I get it done in private but he insisted I sit in the regular area with people waiting behind me to get a haircut. I know that he does not want to do it because he said he's only doing it because I've been going to him for the last 8 years. I think he's trying to piss me off so that I don't go to him to get a cut-in again. I mean it's just hair that he has to cut and style , its not like I'm asking him to shave my privates..so much for loyalty Sad
Could someone please guide me to a salon or stylist that does cut-in's and styling to a new hair piece in Melbourne. I am totally lost here and don't want to go through the same ordeal again with my regular barber..Is there anyone here from Melbourne??

Messages In This Thread
Need help in Melbourne, PLEASE!!! - justerxr - 10-05-2009, 11:59 PM