Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
potential first timer with some questions (pic)
10-07-2009, 05:21 AM,
potential first timer with some questions (pic)
Ok I've decided I want to have hair on top of my head once again even if that hair isn't my own, I have long hair at the back (about 10" long) I always wear hats/bandanna's to hide the receeded part, my first question is, is longer hair easier to disguise, I like scruffy unkempt hair so will having it freestyle look ok even in the crown area? I will send a sample of the back of my hair will this mean getting the hair colour and curl pretty spot on or is there always chance of error considering the sample will be of 100" long, don't want it to loook obvious it isn't my hair but also I would like it to look natural as possible maybe even like I was thinning a wee bit,is this possible? also making a template to me actually looks complex even though I'm sure most find it simple, would love someone to do it for me but unfortunately I want none of my friends or family to know i'm doing this.

Whats the average date someone from the UK would expect to wait for the delivery of a piece, with good maintainance how long also would one expect the piece to last, who many do people purchase per year 2 or 3 perhaps.

Sorry for the wealth of questions and I know I should search but I am desperate to be able to goto college with being called a pirate or sit on the bus without a hat on and have my hair blow in the wind as I summit another Scottish munro Smile

Messages In This Thread
potential first timer with some questions (pic) - lovfinion - 10-07-2009, 05:21 AM