Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What made you make the plunge and go for it?
10-16-2009, 12:52 PM,
What made you make the plunge and go for it?
Hi Folks,

I'm new to the forum and systems in general. Like most on here, I've found this site through looking at help for my Hair loss. I am reading and taking in a lot of information and probably will have a few questions on the way, but I'm in the process of finishing my template and ordering my first system.

Main question is What made you take the plunge and go for it?

I began slowly receding at 19, It wasn't that noticeable at the beginning and I could live with it, but as this years have progressed, It's becoming worse and now, I'm thinning too.

Had enough of wearing beanies/hats/hoods to cover my hair. Getting to the stage where I have to style my hair into a certain way and with the concealers for the back, it's just hard and frustrating, and I think looks probably awful, trying to hide a receding hairline by combing it forward etc, also, any gust of Wind or so and it's all over the place. It's at the stage where I am wearing hats etc reguarly, and trying to avoid drastic weather if at a function where I am not allowed to wear a hat haha.
My push to getting one is that at present I have recently been made unemployed,before I could wear hats etc to work and I am applying for various jobs, and 'doing my hair' is such a hassle for a Wedding, Night Out or the rare occasion that I 'wear my hair'.

Some of the photo's are fantastic on this site and really take years of guys!
If anyone is in a similar boat to me and their life is miserable, go for it! Give it a go, and if it doesn't work out, at least you've tried it.

This might sound really nosey, but just curious to find out what was the PUSH that made you go for it?

Messages In This Thread
What made you make the plunge and go for it? - kevinme - 10-16-2009, 12:52 PM