Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing got2bglued
03-29-2010, 10:44 AM,
Testing got2bglued
First time poster on this BB, and decided to share recent experience with got2bglued. I use it on the sides and back in a wide perimeter while using supertape on hairline, and g2bg is working very well, which suprised me. It has been lasting 4 days easy, and is still stuck quite well when I wash it out. I change the front tapes weekly, and don't change both at the same time. When I get a bit sweaty from activity, it can feel like it's getting loose, but the bond hardens back. I don't really need to wash it out after 3-4 days, but it's so easy to rebond, and I leave the tape on so as not to lose my placement. It did leave residue on my lace due to my not cleaning the old adhesive off well enough from the lace. I was switching from a supertape 5 week bond on the back and sides, and well, I THOUGHT the lace was clean. Anyway, it does rinse clean where the lace is clean. This is the first glue that I have ever liked.

I wouldn't go swimming with it, but it is water resistant, as it takes me a few minutes of soaking it under the shower to get the bond to completely loosen. I have always been a long bond guy(4-6 weeks) with the salon and on my own, but I don't mind the more frequent bond with g2bg. It is so easy, and more hygenic, too. I'm still experienting with the amount to put on: too little, no bond; too much, icky sticky stuff in lace and hair. It can sweat into your hair making it spiky in the base, but it can be removed from hair with carefully applied water. After a month, I like it a lot, but still don't trust it for my hairline yet. That's just me. When hot weather comes, I'll see how well it takes a really good sweat.

mcnash

Messages In This Thread
Testing got2bglued - mcnash - 03-29-2010, 10:44 AM
Re: Testing got2bglued - leamon - 03-31-2010, 10:45 AM
Re: Testing got2bglued - mcnash - 03-31-2010, 11:34 AM
Re: Testing got2bglued - ToplaceUSA - 03-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Re: Testing got2bglued - leamon - 04-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Re: Testing got2bglued - JohnD - 04-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Re: Testing got2bglued - leamon - 04-02-2010, 12:34 PM