Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlights add dimension (picture)
12-09-2009, 02:53 AM,
Re: Highlights add dimension (picture)
Hi Mr. New York,
You bring up a very good point--gray is also a highlight. Regarding your question about blonde highlights with #1B: first of all #1B is the second darkest of all colors--only #1 which is jet black is darker. I advise people with #1 or #1B hair color not to order blonde highlights. The reason: it just wouldn't look natural. Hair with blonde in it says 'I've been in the sun' as sunglight oxidizes the hair and causes it to lighten up (think blonde beach boy). If a person was in the sun it would lighten up all their hair and not just certain ones. So having blonde highlights just wouldn't look natural. I've never had a #1 or #1B with blonde highlights and gray highlights combined. If I did I would advise against it for the same reason I stated before. Gray comes in randomly and especially around the temple area (Section #2) so gray highlights would look natural and add to the realism of the unit. With that said, you don't want to look like the celebrity pictured below---he sets hair wearing back to the '50s.
Regards,
John

[attachment=0]

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Highlights add dimension - JRob - 12-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Re: Highlights add dimension - Mr.NewYork - 12-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Re: Highlights add dimension (picture) - ToplaceUSA - 12-09-2009, 02:53 AM