Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can Toplace possibly compare with Richard Farrell?
12-06-2009, 12:47 AM,
Re: How can Toplace possibly compare with Richard Farrell?
I never went to Farrell, but I have gone to a high end pricey place and paid a lot for a nice hair unit. The cost for the building, the decor, the staff, the marketing, advertising, commercials, and god know's what else was part of the cost of my hair replacement. My attacments were $90, color $45, hair adding $35 per half hour, and so on. You have the advantage, you have a Farrel replacement and you can get a Toplace unit and compare them side by side. I started with toplace as an experimet to see the diffrence, there is no difference...... I don't know how Toplace can offer them at the price they do but who cares? All I cared about was the result. If the BEST result realy did cost me a thousand or more, I would pay that. My $185 hair replacement with the cleaning, care and combined knowledge of the experienced hair weares on this board has given me a better result that anywhere I have ever gone to and paid more money that I could realy afford.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How can Toplace possibly compare with Richard Farrell? - hairagain - 12-06-2009, 12:47 AM