Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions for a Second order
12-07-2009, 07:34 AM,
Questions for a Second order
Hello TL team

I've been using my first TL unit 3 months now, and let me tell you, your product is freaking awesome!!!, I feel and look great, the unit disappears and is very undetectable, at bars and nightclubs, the bouncers are asking for my ID again because of how young I look, no more worries about showing scalp and have to do odd comb over to cover my baldness... etc, I know you must hear success stories all the time, however, all I can tell you is: Thanks for everything!

As far as I know, the unit has a life cycle of 4 months approx, I currently have a TL200, and I have followed all the caring instructions, I'm confident my TL unit can last at least an extra month, and that is why I'm beginning to put together my second order (I'll do the order once I have the money, middle of this month). However, I have a few questions:

1.- Do I have to send again my template and hair sample?, or if I check "template and hair sample on file" while ordering is more than enough?
2.- If I order two units at the same time, Do I only pay for 1 shipping?
3.- Since I'm a returning customer, do I have a chance for a discount coupon or something like that Big Grin ?
4.- I'm curious to buy one TL300 Ilace, and one TL500. Are these units "compatible" with tape and DAVLYN glue? (these are the glues I currently use with my TL200 with excellent results)
5.- While I do the "online order" it’s been charged 20 USD for ground shipping (because the system thinks I live in the US), however I live in México. The first time I ordered, once I selected México in "Country", automatically the system charged 50 USD for shipping (which is very reasonable), however, this time, no matter how many times I click México, the system still charges 20 USD. Is this a "glitch" or something?
6.- Since you already have the template and color, how much time would you need to process and send this order?
7.- Are you going to close during December?, if yes, which is the last day I have to do the online order, so my units can be processed still during this year?
8.- The first time, I was lucky someone was available in my home, so my unit was collected properly. Since I’m ordering two units now, I would like to know, what happens if no one is at the shipping address?, does my package get lost?, which other shipping options do I have? (Remember that you would send the units to México)

As always, many thanks for your help & support. Regards!

José

Messages In This Thread
Questions for a Second order - jagm0618 - 12-07-2009, 07:34 AM