Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temple Points on topper or fullcap (before and after pics)
12-14-2009, 09:19 PM,
Re: Temple Points on topper or fullcap (before and after pics)
Wildcat: shoulda taken a photo for you while I was reattaching yesterday, but forgot. Next time if I remember I will.

[Image: sdc10594i.th.jpg]

The piece makes a dramatic difference in the way I look - it adds about a point to my looks (according to a friend) on a 10 point scale, which is a very big deal. Literally everyone I know (with one exception) has noticed it, and it's quite interesting to note the reactions - some people say something, some people don't, some people say I look different but don't verbalize why, some people ask me if I did something different to my hair. The most extreme reactions --one guy didn't notice at all (then again, he didn't think I was balding before, which shows his powers of observance are about 0), and two people literally didn't recognize me - I guess they recognized me before by my huge forehead.

Re: school, I wore a hat for 2 weeks to ease the transition, and the first day I took the hat off was during finals, so people were preoccupied with their own shit.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Temple Points on topper or fullcap (before and after pics) - jcoors - 12-14-2009, 09:19 PM