Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have feedback on Virtual Reality HR?
12-12-2009, 03:59 AM,
Re: Does anyone have feedback on Virtual Reality HR?
James,
Your comment that 'all units are disposable' is spot on! I know that Richard Farrell tells his customers that his units are not the cheap disposable units so that he can justify his cost of $2,600 per unit. He says that his units last from 3-5 years (he doesn't tell them that they'll have to send in the units for hair adds and replacement of the fronts---he charges $395.00 for just a new front). The only thing in a Farrell unit that lasts 3-5 is the fine monofilament base which is 'yesterday's technology' and commonly referred to as 'screens' because the base is as thick as window screen (by the way he does use SFS fronts to achieve realism). If anyone wants to order a fine mono base we can do it at no extra charge. But why? The human hair still oxidizes and wears like any other unit. Why have a base that outlasts the hair? You're just adding new hair to old hair on the base, paying shipping charges, and waiting for the unit to be returned. The cost of the fine mono base is probably less than $1.00---no big deal although Richard Farrell makes it sound like the the 'magic base' that lasts for 5 years. Richard Farrell has no patent on 'magic bases'---I can get fine mono. Richard Farrell has no patent on tying a knot. So when he states that he has 'proprietary knowledge' that's a bunch of bull. All systems are disposable since the human hair oxidizes. If you want a base that outlasts the hair just let me know and I'll get it for you. But why?
Regards,
John

Messages In This Thread
Re: Does anyone have feedback on Virtual Reality HR? - ToplaceUSA - 12-12-2009, 03:59 AM