Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have feedback on Virtual Reality HR?
12-11-2009, 08:36 PM,
Re: Does anyone have feedback on Virtual Reality HR?
In regards to the "disposable hair piece" question....

In reality, any hairpiece is disposable. It just depends how long you wish to keep it.

Some Virtual Reality salons offer contracts for 4 pieces a year. Some offer a new piece every month! It just depends how much you want to spend! I remember getting a new piece every month because I thought after a month they would self destruct or had it programmed into my mind that they "go bad" after awhile. Well, I'm wearing a Toplace piece right now that has been going strong for 3 months. Granted, I'm sure its about time for me to get a new one... but the monthly hairpieces are just a waste.

I guess at this point its an issue about time, money, and commitment.

1. Do you want to spend the time going to a hair piece salon, spending 2-3 hours an appointment there, and going every 2 weeks?

2. Do you want to spend the money for this salon, which can amount to $300-500 or more a month!

3. Do you want to commit to this contract of regular payments, cut ins, and appointments?

If you really don't want to go through the effort of doing it yourself at home, finding a barber or someone to cut your hair, or the every 2 weeks maintenance and upkeep, then the hair piece at home route might not be for you.

There is no shame in going to a hair piece salon. Just realize you will have to pay alot, have to sign a contract, and you will have to do regular visits. And realize that many are understaffed and have 9-5 hours... so if you work a job that isn't very flexible, don't expect to get in very often. Saturday appointments book up fast, and if you want to switch from a Wednesday to a Thursday last minute because of something coming up, don't expect it to happen... they are usually double and triple booked and won't be able to fit you in anywhere! I used to have to book my appointments every 2 weeks for months and months in advanced to even get in. It wasn't pretty!

Feel free to ask more questions! We are here to help!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Does anyone have feedback on Virtual Reality HR? - JamesKennedy - 12-11-2009, 08:36 PM