Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holiday Wishes from the Founder of Toplace
12-21-2009, 09:01 AM,
Re: Happy Holiday Wishes from the Founder of Toplace
Hi Gordon,

many thanks for the nice and detailed reply. Very helpful, indeed. How did your cut-in go?

I'm 27, so quite young and new to wearing. My hair is reasonably thick in the areas that I am not balding. I'm now receding at the crown as well, but for the past 7 years I've been balding at the front, right now, I'm going for the sidesweep/comb over type thing at the front and using Nanogen to volume up the hair. So, hopefully getting on top of the hair loss at a reasonably young age, I'm hoping it'll be alright.
I went for 75% density, my hair is generally quite thick, I used to get called Haribo at School, do you know the Sweetie guy? He's a wee guy with really thick dark hair. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://comecolodentreprise.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/haribo-logo-01.jpg">http://comecolodentreprise.files.wordpr ... ogo-01.jpg</a><!-- m -->

I used to wear when my hair wasn't so receding, a spiked top at the front, but my plan is to wear a fringe to start with, as I've kinda got one right now, and then maybe a few weeks/month later try spiking it up a bit to make a slow adjustment to wearing.
When I went for 75%, I realised that this is quite a thick density, but for the past few months I've been growing my hair in too, which I've had a trim at the front as If I grow it too long it'll look bad, but I just hope it arrives soon because I'll soon have a mullett. haha.

How did you cope with day to day life wearing? Do you sleep with the hair on, and are you able to exercise etc with it on?
I play a lot of sports, and run a bit, so hoping to continue them with it, but for the past few years, I've been running with a tammy/beanie hat on just as my hair is not that great.

Cheers again,

Messages In This Thread
Re: Original owner of Toplace - hairagain - 12-09-2009, 12:58 AM
Re: Original owner of Toplace - CB1 - 12-09-2009, 02:01 AM
Re: Original owner of Toplace - ToplaceUSA - 12-09-2009, 02:29 AM
Re: Happy Holiday Wishes from the Founder of Toplace - kevinme - 12-21-2009, 09:01 AM