Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down under struggling up top
08-26-2008, 12:26 AM,
Re: Down under struggling up top
Thanks for the reply baldgone, much appreciated.
The more I think about it the more im leaning towards a piece, it would just in my opinion make things a little bit easier, although the hair might get harder(i am enjoying not having to style or shampoo my hair). I'm glad i've done a lot of research into this because like you I probably would've been sucked in by Advanced Hairs bullshit, and a hair transplant is out of the question because I have alot of body scars and one on the back of my head that didnt heal well at all.
You talk about clinics, do they have their own pieces or is it wise to make your own template? They also talk about sending in a sample of your own hair, with a shaved head that might be a little difficult??
If anyone knows any clinics that help with pieces in Melbourne it would be greatly appreciated... also Brent Guerra from the AFL has a 'hair system' and I think it looks fantastic, he was very bald at 21 or 22 and did something about it and i respect that, I would love to know where he went or if he did it online. You also mentioned an Australian seller, do you have anymore info on that??
And homer you said i will need to spend a lot more than 2 hours a week, if you dont mind me asking what is your current situation because after coming back from a 6 months overseas trip(leaving in 3 weeks) i'm moving in with 2 friends in an apartment so it would be fairly messy, I was hoping to leave the equipment and stuff at the parents house and make a weekly or twice weekly visit for re-modelling etc, otherwise it could be too much of a hassle.I will post some pictures of my current hairloss if anyone can explain how, and also a picture pre hair loss that I would like to mold my system on.
Thanks for reading guys.

Messages In This Thread
Down under struggling up top - phillips - 08-20-2008, 01:26 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - homer - 08-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - Traco - 08-21-2008, 11:14 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - JRob - 08-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Re: Down under struggling up top - phillips - 08-26-2008, 12:26 AM