Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down under struggling up top
08-21-2008, 09:43 PM,
Re: Down under struggling up top
Hey Phil

im based In Sydney myself. Im 25 starting losing my hair at about 18 but by the time I was 20 I was at the stage where I really had no choice had to do something about it I was starting to scare all the girls away lol. I went with a hair piece on my 21st bday (kinda a present for myself) and the best danm thing I've ever done to be honest.
I went to Advance Hair sure you've heard there gay ads "Yeah Yeah" lol well it was expensive as HELL! they totally sucker you in playing on how bad its going to get and how much you'll age blah blah and in the end I got slugged with a masiive bill ($2500) for my first system. Once I had it though I loved it and although I was freaked that my mates would noticed it actually worked out great coz I took 6weeks holidays and came back with hair and just told everyone i was using some lotions and potions and wolah! lol

After using Advance hair for about 2 years and feeling like I was paying a home off I decided to hunt down my own Pieces and got the cost down to around $200-$250 a piece from $2500 each (depends where you buy from) and seriously couldnt be more happy. I sometimes fit my own system but generally I just go to either crown clinic or advance hair or any other clinic in sydney and get my fittings and hair cuts done for me. Considering they know you wont buy a piece from them there quite fine with just doing your monthly hair cut and refitting.

I would recommend using a clinic just for fittings and to show you how to maintain for atleast first 3 months just so you know how it all works and if you want then do it all on your own (tho I feel having a pro do it makes it so much more better)

theres an aussie seller online I used with my last order they were pretty quick and quality was really good and dont worry about societies opinions on wigs coz your rite tit jobs and nose jobs are worse but you dont hear ppl complaining. ive told almost everyone I know now that I wear a piece and they just laugh and really cant belive it to the point im sitting there with a bunch of people running there hands through my head!! hahaa :lol: :lol:

anyways good luck let me know if you need more info or have questions k

Messages In This Thread
Down under struggling up top - phillips - 08-20-2008, 01:26 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - homer - 08-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - Traco - 08-21-2008, 11:14 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - JRob - 08-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Re: Down under struggling up top - BaldGone - 08-21-2008, 09:43 PM