Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down under struggling up top
08-20-2008, 01:26 AM,
Down under struggling up top
Hey im a melbourne lad aged 20, heading towards norwood 6 due to photos of my fathers side (dad and grandad norwood 6s by 21) my mums side are all thick hairs until the end so I guess the genetic coin landed on the wrong side. I see a lot of people balding and they seem to follow the Norwood scale i would say at the moment I am between a 1 and 2 but have terrible thinning on top and sides, as if someone has given me 500 hairs to cover that whole area evenly. My reason for coming on here is i know that the big 3(minox,niz,rogaine) are probably keeping my hairline in tact but the effects of these will wear off soon so I think as a young person I would like to have hair fake or not.
Im off to europe for about 4 months and was thinking this might be the perfect transition to start wearing a sytem when I come back, I was told Brent Guerra is wearing a system and to me it looks great. Im very lucky that I can get away with a buzz #1cut, as i've been told i look better shaved but that's only with my hairline intact. I think due to my largeish forehead(7cm) the further down the norwood scale the further down my looks will go unfortunately. I dont have a really big problem about balding but I have seen how bald people, especially those in their 20s are percieved and it's not cool.
As im extremely new to the whole system thing i was really hoping for a little bit of help, such as if full caps are possible to pull off, and how short a system can be before it is detectable. Im in a sharehouse with 3 others who are 'dickheads' in the nicest sense of the word, but i live not far from my parents so the question is could 2 hours maintanence a week be enough, i.e taking it off and cleaning. I have a heap more questions and am really stressed about losing my hair as for some reason unlinke my parents who have great olive skin i'm fairly pale, but I dont want to force you guys to read too much but thanks for taking the time.
My overall feeling on societys negativity towards wigs is difficult to understand, there is nowhere near as much negativity towards fake tits, or nose jobs etc so why is fake hair so badly recieved.
Regards Phil

Messages In This Thread
Down under struggling up top - phillips - 08-20-2008, 01:26 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - homer - 08-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - Traco - 08-21-2008, 11:14 AM
Re: Down under struggling up top - JRob - 08-21-2008, 04:24 PM