Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your opinion please...has this man had anything done?
09-19-2008, 03:59 PM,
Re: Your opinion please...has this man had anything done?
Well,

If you don't have enough donor hair/your hair is too thin in the donor areas, then you are not a candidate for a hair transplant. Also, most procedures are strip procedures, were they take a strip of hair from the back of your head, leaving a SCAR that will never grown hair again. So, basically buzz cut short styles are out of the question unless you like showing off your scar.

Also, there is a FUE technique were they take individual hairs, that cause little to no scaring, and even so can't be seen if they do scare. So, I've seen people, usually younger people get hair transplants, and still be able to buzz cut, to a number 1 or 2 and so on. That is the only way I would ever get a transplant... and I don't think my donor areas are quite strong enough to cover up just enough on top to do a buzz cut type haircut. So, that, along with finding a way to hide from everyone after I get a transplant due to a healing process that shows for at least 1 month, plus the cost of a transplant would be in the neighborhood of 40 g's for a fue process assuming I could have it done. ANd, that would be over multiple sessions as I have very thinned out, next to nothing hair on top.

Messages In This Thread
It's Natural Hair ... yep - thecount - 09-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Re: Your opinion please...has this man had anything done? - folliman - 09-19-2008, 03:59 PM