Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going from Consealer to Wearing Hair
10-08-2008, 05:49 AM,
Going from Consealer to Wearing Hair
I have been using consealer (Toppik and Dermatch) for about the last 7 years. Over the course of time,
I have needed more and more to give the illusion of a full head of hair. I can still pull the illusion off, but I
know time is running out. The loss of my hair has been like a slow painful death...I am sure some of you can
relate. I am using enough consealer now that it is like wearing a piece. Without it, I would be found out... :?

So, I am researching and learning all that I can about wearing hair because that is my next step.
I have been particularly encouraged by reading the Count's posts. Thanks, Count!

I would be interested in hearing the experiences of past users. I am thinking that by "wearing" hair, there is actually a feeling of liberation and that it is actually easier to do than having to apply consealer every day.
I would be interested in knowing when you knew it was time to give up the consealer and start wearing hair.
Anything either past users or present users of consealers would like to share would be helpful to me.

Thanks in advance.

Encouraged

Messages In This Thread
Going from Consealer to Wearing Hair - Encouraged - 10-08-2008, 05:49 AM