Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr Clean for Halloween! Hairpiece Mayhem! Hide the children!
10-24-2008, 02:42 PM,
Mr Clean for Halloween! Hairpiece Mayhem! Hide the children!
Ahhh....the freedom and flexibility of full caps!

I might be totally off my rocker, but I'm going to be MR CLEAN for Halloween.

I shaved my sideburns off today. Kinda scary, but I took the plunge! Now, if these units were cut in to ALLOW for the lack of sideburns (a little extra length in that area) all would be good, but they were cut to integrate with my existing sideburns.

The Bad- neither unit looks right without my existing sideburns

The Good- A little Dermmatch can create the illusion of just enough hair to pull it off

The Salvation- If the Dermmatch proves to be too much of a pain in the rear until my new full caps arrive, I have PLENTY of scraps that I can craft "auxiliary sideburns" from, if need be

Now here's the FUN part Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I took an old topper I had, made EYEBROW templates, and cut Mr. Clean eyebrows out of the old piece! I have some white hairspray that I am going to use to make 'em the right color. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna paint them!

Next Friday....let the fun begin!

Some of my friends don't know I wear, some do. I don't care if anyone finds out.....my face will be all over the internet soon enough when my DVD is finished.

So what's the best way to have some fun with this? Shave absolutely clean (no shadow), rub on some self tanner, and if someone asks tell them my friend is a makeup artist and it's a bald cap? Can I pull it off? Maybe throw a little makeup on the dome just to make it look a little "fake"?

Or should I play it off like I shaved my head, and if I happen to run into any of them in the following couple of weeks see how they respond?

Truthfully, most of the people who will be out with me already know, but there is one girl in particular I have known for over 8 years and she is clueless. I was going to tell her soon anyway if the subject presented itself.

I want to have fun with this....probably get some video and all. Any ideas?

Messages In This Thread
Mr Clean for Halloween! Hairpiece Mayhem! Hide the children! - JRob - 10-24-2008, 02:42 PM