Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenderness in the nape area.
10-27-2008, 12:41 PM,
Tenderness in the nape area.
Hi people,

I tried an experiment a while back due to my very sparse hair at the back of my head. I had two very thin areas so decided to try and cut out two shapes from an old piece and attach them to the said areas and see what the results would be. I was delighted with the results, so much so that I have actually shaved all of the lower area of my back hair away and cut out a partial to fit in so that it fits right up to the base of my actual piece. I blend the two areas together using dermatch and it looks very realistic.

There is a down side to this though. I have noticed that right at the base of my partial (the nape area) my skin looks very raw and inflamed. I have been using Ultra Hold on my nape area to attach the partial but as I have previously stated, I am not getting a good skin reaction at all. I have tried using a scalp protector that I got from Debbie ages ago but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I was wondering about trying the liquid bandage that some where using on their frontal hairlines and then putting the Ultra hold on top of that, do you think that would help?

I would really appreciate some input on this as my nape area looks like it could start to become infected soon. I can't exactly leave it off for a few days as I have shaved all the hair underneath off. I will however just use tape for the time being to try and get the area to calm down a bit.

Thanks everyone.

Messages In This Thread
Tenderness in the nape area. - R.F.C. - 10-27-2008, 12:41 PM
Re: Tenderness in the nape area. - Darius - 10-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Re: Tenderness in the nape area. - JRob - 10-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Re: Tenderness in the nape area. - R.F.C. - 10-28-2008, 11:24 AM