Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
10-31-2008, 11:00 AM,
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
Traco,

Glad you like the Blue Max CCS.

I can assure you that it won't hit the shelves until it works. And I know there are products out there that DO work, there just isn't one line that delivers across the board. And the funny thing is, most of the shampoos and conditioners that work well aren't even marketed to hairpiece wearers.

The shampoo is going to be the most challenging. The styling products shouldn't be as difficult to formulate because they are going to be made with either WITH the Blue Max Serum itself, or with the ingredients the serum contains that make it do what it does, which is to keep the hair from drying out prematurely. Right now I use a couple of off the shelf products that used to dry my hair out, but all I have do is add a drop of the serum, and I think it works even BETTER than using the serum alone for locking moisture into the hair.

This is a serious venture that has already consumed many hours of my time (and soon to be many $$$$), so there won't be any skimping. It's either RIGHT or it goes back until they get it right.

I will probably be flying out to meet with the chemists soon, so I will keep everyone in the loop as to what is going on.

Messages In This Thread
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 10-31-2008, 11:00 AM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - danger!!89 - 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM