Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
10-30-2008, 05:25 PM,
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
Xeon005 Wrote:I think your a business man. I had a feeling you were seeking business opportunities back when you were talking about selling full cap dvds etc.

You are correct. It is in my blood. My father has been self employed most of his life, and I have been off and on since I was 18 years old. I thrive on creativity and derive great satisfaction from providing people with things that make them happier, healthier, make their lives easier, etc.

Quote:If you can deliver a great product people like, thats great for everyone. I just hope your final prices arent too high, because remember supo? Everyone was giving him positive feedback about his line of shampoo and conditioner, but no one wanted to spend 50 dollars a bottle.

I can assure you that there is not a shampoo on the market that is worth $50 a bottle.

I still do not know what each product will cost to produce, so pricing is not set in stone, but I own a production company and i am personally proficient in graphic design, marketing development, brand building, and whatever knowledge I lack I have employees and sub-contractors to help me, so although this is going to be an expensive project, I will be able to do it for less than it would cost most people. This means that I will definitely be able to offer value in all of the products. Notice how I didn't say "cheap", because they won't be cheap (people don't want cheap products anyway), but they will be affordable and worth every penny, I can assure you. I am going to do everything in my power to keep pricing under the $20 mark for each product.

Quote:We have enough expenses as hair wearers.. The constant purchasing of systems, the tapes, the glues, the cut ins which are a complete rip off. For me personally, I would really want to find a product that had a good balance between price and benefit. Just my 2 cents. hope it works out for you.

I agree. It all adds up. Which is why I am not going to pass off repackaged stock formulas. Each of these products will made specifically for hair system wearers and will be developed with the idea of prolonging the life of the hair system, therefore saving you money. Just by using the Blue Max CCS I have noticed a drastic reduction in shedding. I truly believe that with the right combination of products we can extend the life of our systems by 10-20 or even 50% longer. Granted, I haven't worn my current unit full time, but I have had it since FEBRUARY and it is my primary unit. it has had one hair add and is on its last legs, but 9 months is a LOOOOONG time to be wearing the same hair regardless, so I must be doing something right.

Thanks for the feedback!

Messages In This Thread
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 10-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - danger!!89 - 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM