Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
10-30-2008, 03:31 PM,
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
Thanks guys!

This has become quite a hobby for me, and being in business for many years has tuned my radar for spotting the needs of various consumers, and of course I personally am a consumer when it comes to this, so i know as well as anyone how frustrating it can be to find what I am looking for.

It seems like there are always challenges to this hairwearing game. My first challenge was to overcome the problem I had with thin side hair. The full cap solved that issue.

Now it is "What shampoo do I use? What's the best conditioner? Why does my hair keep drying out even though I'm doing everything right? What kind of styling products are good for hairpieces?"

I got frustrated with the dry hair issue, and started experimenting and ended up with a product that helps the hair retain moisture....something that conditioner alone can't do. Once that was solved I looked around my bathroom and saw three bottles of shampoo that I bought that don't work very well, about a dozen bottles of various hair products that only work if I add a drop of serum to them, so called "hair strengtheners" that smell really nice but don't seem to do much.

With the exception of one or two products, my entire collection of hair stuff IS NOT marketed specifically to hairwearers. A couple of these products actually do work, but i think they can even be improved upon, which is what I intend to do. Talking to those "in the know" about the hair replacement business, it doesn't seem to be slowing down, and I think that the time is right for a full line of products that actually WORK, where you don't have to look around and cherry pick a shampoo from here and a hair wax from there to get something that doesn't turn the hair into a pile of tinder after two days.

This is gong to cost me a good amount of time and money, but I know the end result will be worth it.

Messages In This Thread
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 10-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - danger!!89 - 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM