Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
10-30-2008, 12:21 PM,
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News!
First off, I appreciate all of the orders for the Blue Max Serum I have received so far. I have gotten a ton of emails and it seems that it is working just as well for others as it has for me. Special thanks to BA and John for allowing me to share all of this with you on the forum.

So here's the exciting news.

Due to the phenomenal feedback I have gotten from those who have tried the serum, I have decided to take the plunge and develop a full line of hair care products including a shampoo, conditioner, and styling products (wax, gel), specifically designed for hairpiece wearers.

The serum I developed myself with a basic knowledge of how silicones and certain natural oils function when applied to hair, but I have officially enlisted the services of a cosmetics laboratory to assist me in developing the remainder of the product line. I have spent the past month or so speaking with various labs to get the feel for who would be willing to go the extra mile in helping me to formulate a line of products that actually works across the board, from cleaning, to conditioning, to protecting, to styling.

The goal I am trying to achieve will be slightly different for each product in the line, but the 3 main points will be:

1) Softness/moisturizing. This is what Blue Max was originally created for, and this will be a non-negotiable point when it comes to developing ALL of these products. If it dries the hair prematurely, it isn't going to make the cut. This is my #1 priority.

2) Color safe formulas. No harsh ingredients to prematurely fade the hair.

3) UV protection. Wherever feasible, products will be formulated for added protection against UV rays.

These products ARE NOT going to be made using "stock" formulas with a new label slapped on them, they are going to be developed from the ground up, specifically to work well with processed hair.

I already have the graphic designs completed for the packaging for the products, and plan to begin working with the chemists sometime next week to begin the development process. It is going to take about 3 weeks for them to send me the first batch of products for testing, and from there it depends upon how much tweaking they have to do once it is tested, but I hope to be able to launch at least part of the line on or before the first of the year.

I will keep everyone posted!

Messages In This Thread
Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - JRob - 10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Re: Blue Max Updates.....Exciting News! - danger!!89 - 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM