Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting undetectable back edge
10-31-2008, 05:58 AM,
Re: getting undetectable back edge
All that I have are thoughts, because I have no experience w/ full cap. I could never use blue liner with much success or longevity, but ST 30 is on my noggin for almost a month at a time with a great bond. In my opinion, the back is the most undetectable with a normal hairline in the back. Going above the occipital bone would be a dead give away. (sorry guys, but unless you are wearing a turtle neck shirt, anything cut that high screams fake or Amish) I would suggest using ST30 on the back of the unit and then set the unit to your head not stretching it and actually keeping it just a little lose so that it will adjust to the forward movement of your head without really pulling at the tape. I know that someone will totally misinterpret this and respond thinking that you could tuck a small dog back there, but NO. I am talking about just tipping your head forward as if glancing from monitor to keyboard; and attaching with your head in the lower position. You may want to start there and see if it helps. Debbie's front hairline tape might be thinner as well. Just ideas.

Zap

Messages In This Thread
getting undetectable back edge - dino - 10-31-2008, 04:00 AM
Re: getting undetectable back edge - Zappa - 10-31-2008, 05:58 AM