Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
revealing your bald head to girlfriend
11-13-2008, 08:03 AM,
Re: revealing your bald head to girlfriend
TomBongi Wrote:I am not "proud" to be bald, nor am I ashamed of it enough to hide the fact I wear if someone were to ask or the subject would come up. It's not my "dirty little secret" I am proud of breaking the "rug stigma" out there when people are surprised to learn.
The more people are fearless about their hair, the less of a stigma it will become. Like anything.

Two thumbs up.

I decided awhile ago that I just don't give a rat's you-know-what. I'm about to put my face on a DVD and all over the internet, and if someone doesn't like it I don't care.

It seems like there are more and more people over the years who aren't afraid to come out of the closet. Society only makes fun of what they perceive someone to be ashamed of. If us hairwearers look good and wear with confidence, it takes away the fuel from the fire.

I think it helps that I shaved for many years before i started wearing and became comfortable with that look, so it's not even a big deal for me. The full cap thing helps as well. No horseshoe to worry about somehow gives you a greater feeling of "security", for lack of a better word.

Messages In This Thread
Re: revealing your bald head to girlfriend - JRob - 11-13-2008, 08:03 AM