Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is New Generation base?
11-14-2008, 08:29 PM,
Re: what is New Generation base?
I use it and love it. I wear a full ploy thin thinskin cap and have the horseshoe hair short underneath. Its EASY to switch out. No tape just NexGen and Got To glued on the back and top, 5 minute clean and turnaround.

Iam currently trying a lace with poly edges. I found it to be a hassle to tape and lay down and I just put it on tonight. I ordered another thin skin. YEah under certain angles you CAN see the tiny ridge but only another hair wearer would notice because he would be looking for the slightest imperfection.

I am surprised at the people hair wearers believe wear hair pieces and the obsession of such. Especially actors. I guess for some its validation. Anyway yeah I LOVE it. I wear it for somethings three weeks. with no issues. I may have to touch up the sides and front. I know its getting time to reapply when I pull my hemet off and the hair stays inside.....Been the twice,,bought t-shirt. No one knew though becasue the did not see the hair. I just went onas if nothing had happened, No one cared.

You would be surprised at how little people really pay attention to one;s hair if its not a radical look. Hairdressers and self conscious wiggers look for them on every guy. I have a couple bald friends I thought would go for some hair after revealing mine but when I told them about the glues tape and maintenance they wonder why I bother with all the hassle. I tell them every work of Art deserves a frame.......LOL

Messages In This Thread
what is New Generation base? - Spurzo - 11-11-2008, 03:34 AM
Re: what is New Generation base? - Xeon005 - 11-11-2008, 06:37 AM
Re: what is New Generation base? - TomBongi - 11-14-2008, 08:29 PM