Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My stylist doesn't know how to do a good cut in!
01-05-2009, 09:38 AM,
Re: My stylist doesn't know how to do a good cut in!
Xeon005 Wrote:It sucks to pay a lot of money and then not be satisfied. Ill be honest with you. The best cut in I have gotten so far that I was the most satisfied with , was the one I did myself. And im no hair cutting expert at all. I just used a combo between a buzzer with guards, thinning sheers and a razor comb. alot of the stylists who cut in units are too cautious. I think they worry about ruining the wig and being responsible for it, so they always leave it too long i notice. I always used to have to cut more off when i got home and finish the job, even with the blending. I had to blend it better then they did.

Ditto/ Do it yourself and make it look like you are between haircuts and not like you just came from the stylist everyday. I tease my riding buddies who won;t ride if there is a cloud in the sky fearing rain and a long time detailing when they get home. Theur bikes always look like they are making their first ride home from the dealer.

Mine looks like I actually ride it. My hair looks like I am on my way to the barber at some point soon. These little imperfections lend to the reality and make one appear far less vain and "mirror lovers" as well.

Messages In This Thread
Re: My stylist doesn't know how to do a good cut in! - TomBongi - 01-05-2009, 09:38 AM