Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello everyone I am New here.. regarding sealer
11-26-2008, 11:38 PM,
hello everyone I am New here.. regarding sealer
Hey everyone hope everyones doing great .. I would consider myself as someone extremely new to this world of wonderful hair.... I LOVE TOPLACE.. it is one of the few best thing in my life and i Pray everyday that who ever is running this bussiness may live a HAPPY LIFE... SERIOUSLY a Great Human . Capitalism of this sort is actually Positive.. THUMBS UP TOPLACE....

i ordered my first system with Toplace really enjoyed everything but i wud take the blame on myself that i messed up the front by cutting it myself ruthlesLY.. however i have learned my lessons and fond a great stylist in my city that does my hair and attachments. i Ordered mine 65 %density... first i had the long hair look but then i got sick of it and went for a shorter look which was my orignal style when i had my own hair. and shorter one looks better. the only problem i have with sfs IS that iT becomes lose on the fronT after a while AND HAS THIS WHITE BASE MATERIAL THREADS....... and i was this close of getting a very think base from a store here in my city which would have cost me 600$ and lasted a month an half ... but then i went on the OLD forum ... where i saw BA mentioning about products called as Sealer or something ... I want that because if i can have that then i will keep sfs stuff coming . I LIVE in the US... can i still get it here ... they havent shipped my order yet im think i can add the sealer with hair aswell... Can i get it ?

Messages In This Thread
hello everyone I am New here.. regarding sealer - Goodluck - 11-26-2008, 11:38 PM