Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Toplace work for me and my hairline? (photos)
01-21-2010, 05:02 AM,
Re: Can Toplace work for me and my hairline? (photos)
the7thson Wrote:Just saw this thread thought Id post my experience and thoughts. Looking at your hair mate I have to be honest you have lot of hair, you will prob find that the guys hair styles you have posted have naturally straight hairlines making the style easier to achieve where as you seem to have a natural curve to yours making this style a little harder to achieve. Are you on any meds if you are starting to receed eg: propecia? Might be an idea to start them and prevent any more reccession for a while (however Im no doctor so Im not giving medical advice here).

Using two small pieces was very tricky and the blend was very hard, my hair had to b sprayed solid into place because my natural hair was shaggy a loose which blew in the wind where the pieces didnt as they do not flow and move like natural hair, thus with the style you want you will find that your own hair will move and flow very naturally and the system wont making it pretty obvious somthing is a miss.

My honest opinion is that you should hold out as you have pretty much achieved the stlye you want give or take and inch of hair or two. You're young and within the next 2-3 yrs the style you have now will be out of fashion and you will want somthing different so relook at it then. Best of luck in whatever you choose

Thanks so much for chiming in 7thSon. I've been on Propecia since Dec 2008 and it has helped a lot, thinking about starting Rogaine more sooner than later. You're definitely right about my corner recessions in that they don't leave enough coverage for bangs. An HT is too expensive for me now so I started looking into pieces. Toplace seems to be the most promising/affordable/natural looking.

I Hear you out on the wind story man, excellent point. Is there any reason you were wearing two frontal pieces instead of one? Do you still have those pictures handy so I can visualize? I figure just a straight one piece might work in my case....what do you think good sir?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can Toplace work for me and my hairline? (photos) - Arctic_Humbug - 01-21-2010, 05:02 AM