Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A call to BA and Debbie! - Request to Pioneer!
11-28-2008, 04:14 AM,
A call to BA and Debbie! - Request to Pioneer!
BA, you are a true pioneer! Debbie is the ultimate. Here is my challenge to you.

We all know what real hair looks like on a head. It grows in a pattern, one hair at a time and it, for the most part is 180 degrees movable - but grows in a direction. I've seen 1 hairpiece in all my years of experience that was perfect in this regard. Put it on your head, it looked, behaved like real hair (do not count the edges). This was made for a child with cancer. It was beautiful - but heavy because I was told it was the only way to truly inject a hair and have it cooperate like real hair.

If the big bang can be recreated in a lab, then dammit we should be further ahead than where we are - like growing our own hair. I digress.

What is needed is a material, that mimics skin, and hair that can be vented in a direction with 180 degree movement, single hair with no knotting. The material needs to be breathable and conform with ones head with a degree of flexibility. The goal would be to have it shaped like your balding pattern, apply water or alchohol and press down (like silly pressing silly putty) and the interaction between the material sticks. Perspiration increases the suction.

If this, and SHOULD, become possible, it opens so many options. No more "detectability". Hell, I'll shave my head completely instead of dealing with blend - Andre' Agassi one minute, Brad Pitt the next. No headaches, glues, issues. When the hair falls out, inject back in

Messages In This Thread
A call to BA and Debbie! - Request to Pioneer! - gutter - 11-28-2008, 04:14 AM