Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST-30 Manufacturer ??? - Do they manufacture Glue ?
12-31-2008, 09:55 PM,
Re: ST-30 Manufacturer ??? - Do they manufacture Glue ?
So what's the big mystery with ST30 tape? If it is called ST30 tape then someone has to have a trademark or patent on the product...you can't have 4 or 5 different people selling a product calling it ST30...When in fact it isn't...I know that if I was the manufacturer and I heard someone was selling an inferior product and calling it ST30...I would be contacting a lawyer...There is a lot of repackaging of products and calling it something else...and all you have to do is list the ingredients...If you notice on the bag it just says ST30 nothing else...I am not implying that is what is happenning but fragrance companies do this all the time...they bulk buy from a manufacturer and then re-bottle and call it something else or use their company name on the product.. my last hair replacement salon did this with shampoo/conditioner etc... and put their label on the bottle with the exact ingredients....I saw a lot of gallon jugs with Walmart/CVC etc..I just don't understand the big mystery. Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Re: ST-30 Manufacturer ??? - Do they manufacture Glue ? - Guest - 12-31-2008, 09:55 PM