Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you make a template?
12-23-2008, 04:28 AM,
Re: How do you make a template?
Jonesy123 Wrote:
Quote:The key is to order all French lace.
Why French lace and not the more undetectable Swiss lace ?, if French lace IS important for some reason, is it ok to order swiss lace at the front, and French lace for the rest ?

Swiss is fine, but you are better off getting french until you get the hang of everything. French is easier to cut, doesn't fray, and can disappear well. Does for me anyway.

Quote:So, as long as the template is bigger than the real bald area (apart from the hairline that needs to be perfect), there is no problem ?, will there be any problem if it's not 0.5" bigger, but 2" bigger all around ?

You can make it as big as you want, but if it's over a certain size they are going to charge you extra

Quote:But will a *newbie* be able to easily trim it without compromising on the final look of the piece ?

I am shooting video of base modification. When it gets finished you will be able to see just how easy it is. It takes a little practice, but it can absolutely be done by anyone. I said to order the hairline the way you want it because the less cutting in that area the better, but cutting the back with the method I use.....piece of cake and you won't chop the hair up.

Messages In This Thread
How do you make a template? - baldingsucks - 12-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Re: How do you make a template? - FredTJ - 12-22-2008, 04:58 AM
Re: How do you make a template? - JRob - 12-22-2008, 06:24 AM
Re: How do you make a template? - JRob - 12-23-2008, 04:28 AM