Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
12-23-2008, 12:30 PM,
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig...
Quote:It's possible, Jonesy, that by sharing your vulnerabilities and insecurities -- acknowledging hers as well -- could be a window of opportunity for mutual growth. Your honesty, your story, your sincerity, your concern, could blow her mind and her heart. Authenticity is a powerful thing. And she's cute AND rich -- think of the upside!
There are two problems:

1. I don’t really trust her with such a thing. She told me some very, very personal things about her male friends, things that if spread out will severely hurt their chances with girls. My story of hairloss is nothing compared to what she told me about these friends. Now I know she trusts me 100%, and she also told me some very personal things about herself, but still, I’m not comfortable telling her about this situation. I did tell her I didn’t date much at my 20’s because I dedicated myself to my career, but not more.

2. Even though we both have insecurities, she didn’t let them keep her from getting anything. She’s hot by any standards, she gets approached constantly when we go out, by good looking men, if I leave her for even 1 minute, I usually find some guy trying to give her his phone number. Her last boyfriends were extremely hot too (checked them on facebook), though eventually they didn’t stay loyal to her. She can get almost any single guy that she wants, I don’t think that if I’ll emphasize my faults and insecurities in front of her, it will have a positive effect.

You might ask how the hell I found myself with her in the first place. We met through work, and at work I’m a totally different person than what I portray here, full of confidence, admired by many, speak in front of crowds who adore me, just the fact that she goes out with me earns her a lot of respect from her friends. That’s why she started going out with me, she saw something very very different than what I portrayed in this thread. I'm like dr jackel and mr hyde...

Messages In This Thread
Re: Crazy story about a girl, and the wig... - Jonesy123 - 12-23-2008, 12:30 PM