Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scalp irritation
12-23-2008, 12:01 PM,
Re: Scalp irritation
Jonesy123 Wrote:If you suddenly can't put the wig for two weeks, what do you do ???, call in sick for two weeks ?

When you attach the piece to your scalp, how much time does it normally stays before you take it off for cleaning ?

I work for myself at home so I can work around leaving it off for a while but more than a week or into a weekend is a problem. Sometimes I just tack it on in a few spots if I need to wear it so I can take it off again right away the next morning.

Normally, I can get almost 2 weeks out of it when my scalp is not irritated. I have been taking it off once a week more recently to let my scalp breath and to clean everything. Now my scalp is broke out so I can't put it on at all.

I might try the vinegar. I am open for anything at this point. I am very careful to clean my scalp and not to shave right before I put on the glue. It is really frustrating when this happens and there is nothing I can do when it is bad. Hopefully some ideas will come up and one of them works.

What is the difference between white glue and I-glue? I have always thought I used I glue since that is what I ordered but the last one smelled a bit like silicone and previous ones smelled like elmers glue without the silicone. I don't think that is the problem since I had this issue with both glues, but I am trying to narrow things down.

Messages In This Thread
Scalp irritation - Nevis07 - 12-23-2008, 05:29 AM
Re: Scalp irritation - Jonesy123 - 12-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Re: Scalp irritation - thecount - 12-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Re: Scalp irritation - Nevis07 - 12-23-2008, 12:01 PM