Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about maintenance
12-26-2008, 01:18 AM,
Re: Question about maintenance
Quote: I was one of the rare cases where it didnt work for me, so worst case senario, I had to buzz the rest of my hair off!

HOLY COW !!!, this CAN NOT happen to me, I still have hair on my head, with concealers I can still manage some decent 2 years...

Quote:So, here is my best advice, so you get it right and dont have to shave your head...MAKE A TEMPLATE AND GET A CUSTOM!!! I ordered stock units because they get here in a few days and you save a few bucks. Unless you have experience, dont do this! Haha.

Yes, that was my plan from the start. I'm getting a template, and the template is going to mimic the exact pattern of hair on my head that I have now (with same recession, etc.), and I'm also going for a comb-down style, so people won't even have a clue if my hairline got thickened up. I'm going to use a low enough density to make this believable. To tell the truth, if after I come with the wig people will tell me they see I lost some hair, it's fine with me, I can always increase the density the next time by a little.

Quote:If you want to expose a hairline, go with SFS!!! French, for most guys, NO GOOD!! haha. If your careful with SFS, its ok, not as delicate as some make it out to be. Its great for a hairline though.

I don't want to expose hairline, but I want to keep the ability to expose hairline. Like if someone come very close to me and can see part of the hairline for some reason, that it won't be a give away. Take No Chances approach...

Quote:Lastly, attachment...I used WALKER NO SHINE around the perimiter. I had the contoured pieces, just cut them in half, and laid them around the edge. Easy. Done. The hairline was different story. I used ULTRA HOLD. When I come back here, I sure as hell wont use it again, haha. Just messy stuff. Try to find glue that has an applicator on the bottle so you can apply right where you need it.

Yes, I'll need to purchase different types of glue and tape to experiment with, since I see everyone like something else.

Quote:Its all I got for now, sorry it was a long post. Good luck. Ill be back here soon and give it another shot, dont get discouraged.

Not long at all, helpful !

Messages In This Thread
Question about maintenance - Jonesy123 - 12-24-2008, 06:39 AM
Re: Question about maintenance - Rod - 12-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Re: Question about maintenance - Jonesy123 - 12-24-2008, 09:08 AM
Re: Question about maintenance - Bangless - 12-24-2008, 01:26 PM
Re: Question about maintenance - Rod - 12-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Re: Question about maintenance - Jonesy123 - 12-25-2008, 01:19 AM
Re: Question about maintenance - Jonesy123 - 12-25-2008, 01:44 AM
Re: Question about maintenance - Jonesy123 - 12-26-2008, 01:18 AM