Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very cheesy hair video (good for a laugh)
12-27-2008, 05:00 AM,
Re: Very cheesy hair video (good for a laugh)
Bangless Wrote:I've admired many of the best of the best user photos I've seen here. And while I think their results are good enough not to raise any crimson red flags, to the trained eye (thankfully a small number), there's always a tell-tale (ironically, at first, too few flaws which then draws the eye in for closer inspection).

If you are letting the "trained eye" syndrome keep you from taking the plunge, you might want to reconsider a hairpiece.

I've seen a lot of recent posts concerning the neuroses of guys who WANT to wear, but are absolutely obsessed with perfection.

Sorry guys....i'ts not going to be 100%, 100% of the time to 100% of the people. Anyone who tells you otherwise is LYING.

I understand the hesitation, but all you are doing by analyzing this to death is creating reasons why you shouldn't go through with it, when in fact these things that are only visible to the trained eye mean nothing. The other guy who is wearing a piece who spots you isn't going to call you out or laugh at you. The guy in my last post who I spotted on the third or fourth time we met.....I had to give him props, cause aside from a couple of minor issues (one being receded temple points) the guy managed to fool me at least twice, and that, IMO, is as close to perfection as one needs to get in order to wear "successfully".

Messages In This Thread
Re: Very cheesy hair video (good for a laugh) - JRob - 12-27-2008, 05:00 AM