Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardest part is waiting
01-03-2009, 09:52 PM,
Hardest part is waiting
Hi Folks,

Discovered this site accidentally bout 4 months back and i have been lurking several times everyday.
John and BA have been great in answering all my questions and promptly. Sometimes i have got BA 's reply in minutes. Totally different from Hollywood lace which i had contemplated too considering their price.Am yet to recieve answers to my two queries i had asked them a few months back....

Anyway, took the plunge and ordered a stock piece( had to have it by 12th as i had promised my girl that i would change my hair/style Wink ) from BA which was promptly shipped from US on 30th and was cleared by customs in India on the 2nd. I know it shd reach me anytime but i am getting impatient...just cant wait to try it on.... though i took 3 months to decide to go for it... Wink

Am about 36, been wearing for 5 yrs....Probably jumped the gun earlier than i shd have had. my hair was just thinning and back then i was not aware of concealers, so decided to go in for a piece-monofilament held with clips which in no time destroyed all the hair underneath and now i just cant do without wearing one.

Anyway, reading all the success stories here and the fact that all you guys seem so helpful,and if the pre-sale is any indication am confident that i will no longer suffer from :
Painful sleep(clips hurting)
Clips getting loose periodically and the danger of the piece coming undone
Paranoia about anyone touching my head

Messages In This Thread
Hardest part is waiting - raks - 01-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Re: Hardest part is waiting - jazzy - 01-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Re: Hardest part is waiting - raks - 01-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Re: Hardest part is waiting - jazzy - 01-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Re: Hardest part is waiting - BA707 - 01-04-2009, 03:24 AM