Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to achieve the styled "dry look"
01-13-2009, 04:54 AM,
Re: How to achieve the styled "dry look"
Xeon005 Wrote:When i get a bottle of his stuff, I will use it also as a leave in conditioner for when I take the piece off and put it on the styro head. I will report on how it helps the hair long term, i was satisfied with its short term results with styling products. It seems to make the hair more soft and puts some life back into dry hair.

regards

Given controlled conditions hair should last for a long time. Unfortunately we subject the hair to all sorts of evil stuff including sun, water, chemicals, shampoo, etc.

If you are going to store any pieces the CCS will definitely help preserve the hair. It is speculated that the factories use some sort of silicone concoction to protect the hair, probably with many of the same ingredients.

Keep in mind that this is a protectant first and foremost. It might help to an extent to revitalize hair that has already been subjected to damage, but the real benefit comes from continuous use. Think of it as a type of "scotchgard" or "armor all" for the hair. The sunscreen helps block UV rays and prevents fading, and the dimethiconol and natural oils lubricate the hair shaft and seal the cuticle protecting from heat, chemicals, moisture loss, etc. It's not going to bring back a piece that is losing hair in clumps, but it can help to keep it from getting to that point in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How to achieve the styled "dry look" - JRob - 01-13-2009, 04:54 AM