Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how are other online hair companies?
01-15-2009, 09:57 AM,
Re: how are other online hair companies?
"Stikki wikki...I really don't understand your reasoning when you talk about quality...how is a shorter unit really any different than a long haired unit other than the hair is in fact longer...and speaking of a long hair unit quality wise...what are you comparing it to. When you speak of quality what exactly are you talking about? Could you be more specific? Maybe you specs need to be tweaked a bit. Cheers"

"wheels07" The reasoning is very simple, when longer hair is poor quality, dry, and frizzy it looks unhealthy and is not managable. When hair is shorter is is easier to manage and the damage is not as obvious. Kinda common sense... it is more obvious on long hair than if it were short. Just like real hair. Long hair on a hairpiece has to be better quality for a hairpiece to look healthy and managable. If it is dry and frizzy, the hair won't look too good of course. I have worn both short hair hair pieces and long (15" length) and I have also cut back long haired units that had poor hair quality and they looked a little bit better when shorter for the reasons mentioned above. My specs don't have anything to do with hair quality and/or craftsmanship "wheels07".

And don't be so defensive... think you were a lawyer representing your client here. Rediculous

Messages In This Thread
Re: how are other online hair companies? - Guest - 01-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Re: how are other online hair companies? - stikkiwikki - 01-15-2009, 09:57 AM
Re: how are other online hair companies? - Guest - 01-16-2009, 05:04 AM