Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young guy looking into hair replacement
01-23-2009, 08:21 AM,
Re: Young guy looking into hair replacement
drogster Wrote:Hi Sean

Got this from a previous thread.
Quote:Toplace said:
$195 for either all SFS or all French topper, $229 for SFS front plus French topper, and $295 for full French cap

As for how long it will last, i think its anything from 3-6mths depending on how well you take care of it. If you want to be really conservative, I guess unless you go all out to wear it down, 2 months will be the minimum period one would last.

If you happen to get good quality hair and take care of it, the unit will just be starting to look its best at about the 6 week mark and should last well over two months. I would say most pieces last at least 3.

If you want longevity and you are going with a full cap I would highly recommend straight hair. They don't perm it so less processing means stronger hair most of the time.

I had two full caps last me about 9 months with one hair add. They were too thick to start with so that helped them last longer, but on the other side of the coin they were medium wave and I fried the hair by bleaching it so they both shed like CRAZY.

My current straight hair unit is about 7 weeks old and has barely lost a hair. In addition, I have been using the prototype shampoo and conditioner the lab sent to me and have been using the serum religiously after each wash, so I expect this unit to last a very long time.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Young guy looking into hair replacement - danger!!89 - 01-20-2009, 05:12 AM
Re: Young guy looking into hair replacement - JRob - 01-23-2009, 08:21 AM