Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you remove the glue under your front hairline?
01-21-2009, 03:59 PM,
How do you remove the glue under your front hairline?
I'm wondering how people generally remove the glue under their front hairline if they wear for extended periods of time. Every time I try to do this, it's a big mess and takes a lot of time.

My situation might be complicated by the fact that I have a bit of natural hair in front of my unit, so it's very difficult not to get glue stuck in this natural hair of mine while trying to remove the glue. Also, I use an all-glue attachment -- i.e., no tape -- and it can be difficult to unstick the glue in the front from the glue that's farther back.

When people do this, do you generally use only alcohol to clean the glue off of the front of your head? Or do also use glue solvent such as Pure?

Sometime I'm motivated to spend the effort to do this, but as it generally takes so long and is so trying, I often resort to full bangs to cover the hairline instead of trying to clean it. This, however, kind of defeats the purpose of maintain some natural hair in front of the unit.

Messages In This Thread
How do you remove the glue under your front hairline? - Darius - 01-21-2009, 03:59 PM