Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First day of wearing..HELP!!
01-27-2009, 01:50 AM,
Re: First day of wearing..HELP!!
Quote:justerxr wrote:
That was exactly what happened to me.. These stylists have no idea of the predicament a first time wearer is in.. I might as well tell everyone that I wear because if I walk out now without a hat, even a person i never met will know I wear a piece..Its shocking!!!! You are lucky there was someone there to fix it and your mum being a hairdresser can look after the rest. No such luck for me mate so I'm gonna try doing it myself and hope for the best. I am back at work in two weeks time so hopefully will manage to get it right by then.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me with a hairclub. :twisted: I get angry every time i think about it. Some people take advantage of the fact that we don't know anything about hairpieces and most of us feel lost and scared the first time we take the plunge to wearing and cheat us.

But luckily you found this board. Post some pics and we will give our honest opinion of how it looks and how to improve it.

Personally I think it will look more naturally if you put some highlights in. I noticed an actor in my country wearing and it was kinda obvious when it was all black. Recently, he put some streaks of highlights in and it looks so quite undectable now.

Regards
Drog

Messages In This Thread
First day of wearing..HELP!! - justerxr - 01-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Re: First day of wearing..HELP!! - Rod - 01-25-2009, 12:00 AM
Re: First day of wearing..HELP!! - leamon - 01-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Re: First day of wearing..HELP!! - drogster - 01-27-2009, 01:50 AM
Re: First day of wearing..HELP!! - IREADEM - 01-27-2009, 10:22 AM