Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First day of wearing..HELP!!
01-24-2009, 10:34 PM,
First day of wearing..HELP!!
I got my stock piece cut-in and am finally wearing now. Sad
The piece itself is absolutely great. Thanks BA for the promt responses and Debbie for her excellent suggestions.
But I'm not happy the way it sits on the head. The stylist could've definetily done better but the blend and the fitting are not good at all.( I should've realised when he first cut my hair instead of the Piece and hair together). There is a line visible all around the back and sides where the piece meets the hair, lots of excess lace that falls into my real hair and just sitting there. I should've got a custom but I thought the stylist will know how to work with a stock piece. It's just so obvious and I cant take my cap off till I get it right. I just want to go and hide under my bed for a while till I get this right. Its sad how the so called pro stylist cant even get the size and blend right. Even I could've done a better job with no previous experience. I wish Debbie was here. :cry: I'll try cuttin a bit more lace and just wait till my real hair grows a bit more for a better blend. (Atleast 10 days)
Sorry about the big whinge guys its just so frustrating. Anyway can someone please answer these questions please.

1) Is it OK if I trim the lace all the way to the hairline. (SFS)
2) How do I reduce the density on the top of the piece.
3) Is there anyway I can darken the lace colour at the hairline as I'm quite dark and the lace is very visible.

Messages In This Thread
First day of wearing..HELP!! - justerxr - 01-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Re: First day of wearing..HELP!! - Rod - 01-25-2009, 12:00 AM
Re: First day of wearing..HELP!! - leamon - 01-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Re: First day of wearing..HELP!! - IREADEM - 01-27-2009, 10:22 AM