Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 10 of Wearing..Feels great..
02-04-2009, 11:17 AM,
Re: Day 10 of Wearing..Feels great..
snell Wrote:Do you think you could let me know which stylist you went to, so that I make sure I don't go there myself?
I want to be honest with you.. This particular stylist might do a great job if the piece was custom ordered to fit your template area and all he has to do is Cut the hair and style. But if you are wanting to order a stock dont go there as he does'nt know how to properly cut them to size. When I think about it he did'nt even make a template of my attachment area to use as a guide to cut the piece..instead he just started cutting bits off here and there till I advised him to take a template.. :roll:..but it was too late as the piece was already out of shape.. :x
I am sorry but I dont want to defame anyone publicly as he might do a better job for other people and since there is not many stylists down here in OZ we cant really pick and choose.. Sad But if you still want to know who he is email me on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->..cheers.. Smile

Messages In This Thread
Re: Day 10 of Wearing..Feels great.. - justerxr - 02-04-2009, 11:17 AM