Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY quit hair wearing.....(story & pics)
02-08-2009, 01:06 PM,
Re: FINALLY quit hair wearing.....(story & pics)
Sester Wrote:Count,the hair in front just needs to be cut short, otherwise the longer it is,the weight will pull it down. Also i use product to keep it like that. There was something that i think JRob said to the effect that if not for different hair products, he would not be wearing hair, which i suspect was said to make an important point more than anything else of how important hair products are to help 'tame' and 'style' hair. I totally agree.

Yea, if I can count on one hand the number of times I have left the house without wax or something in the hair.

When the unit is new, it's too poofy. Product makes it behave.

When the unit is getting toward the end, the hair starts to look dry and unnatural. Not with some wax in it though.

As the piece hits the "sweet spot" right about the middle of its life cycle, there is less need for product, but I prefer the way it looks so I use it whether it needs it or not.

Plus, it's kind of like adding highlights. It isn't "necessary", but who would associate piecy, texturized hair with "wig". Nobody. This means that even though I might not be 100% satisfied with a particular unit at a particular time for whatever reason, I never sweat leaving the house. With highlights, a great cut by a talented stylist, and a little bit of product nobody would ever have a clue I was wearing.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome back! - Mr.NewYork - 02-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Re: FINALLY quit hair wearing.....(story & pics) - JRob - 02-08-2009, 01:06 PM