Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY quit hair wearing.....(story & pics)
02-06-2009, 12:00 PM,
Re: FINALLY quit hair wearing.....(story & pics)
1. Are you still thinking about a full cap? Ted mate I gave it a half hearted try and realized i can hold off for awhile. Eventually i will go 3/4 cap, just not yet i think.

2.The front hairline looks excellent...what density is that if you don't mind me asking? Depp, the density is about 75%.

3. Gecko, it. Nice job Sester , how is your front hairline attached, Glue or Tape !? Gecko, its attached with all st 30 tape. I love this tape more then i love my own father! (kidding) I get 3-5 weeks hold, easy clean up, best adhesive on the market in my opinion.

4. Sester - cool to see you back!! I was actually going to post a thread asking "what happened to sester" hehe... Mr burns, thanks for the welcome back hehe, nah i' ve just been totally busy mate, istill lurk around, though haven't felt so inclined to post much.The influx 'of newbies is amazing, i'm happy for toplace.

5. Whatever happened with that TV show thing you were mentioning? Mr newyork, it went/is going fantastic. Thank you for 'caring' enough to ask. Don't expect any details on a wig forum though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. I nearly choked on my coffee when i read ,,,, finally quit hair wearing......... you hair looks great as always sam love the hair line what glue/ tape do you use ..Hey Jake, hehe thanks for the compliment, glad you didnt end your morning with choking! Mate I use st 30 tape all over, its the ultimate. Hope married life is treating you kind.I might be following in your footsteps soon actually.

7. wow glad your back. I guess you gave in! lol. Looks nice as usual. About the third picture, im not sure what that guy is talking about really. The picture looks fine to me. I dont see any problems. Hey Xeon mate, yeah i gave in to the temptation of the toplace forum hehe its very alluring you know :ï¼° Nah seriously, just been so busy man, and there are so many 'experts' on here now, i don't need to post any advice bout anything really. Nice talking again mate!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome back! - Mr.NewYork - 02-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Re: FINALLY quit hair wearing.....(story & pics) - Sester - 02-06-2009, 12:00 PM