Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a Theory, but need feedback - especially Debbie.
02-06-2009, 07:35 AM,
Re: I have a Theory, but need feedback - especially Debbie.
First thing you said I agree with. It does seem like they make the perimeter thicker for some reason. I guess my back hair is thick enough or with some prothik help i can overcome that problem. But I do see what you mean. Even when I make temple flaps. I always say i want them a light density, and they always come out very thick. They make my temple areas always thick. So I usually pluck out the hairs myself in those areas sometimes.

About the recession. IT depends on the person in my opinion. Some people with natural hair of course have recession. Some people just lose some density in their recession while others hairlines can change completely. Its not really about who has full recession and who does not. It can happen either way. What matters is when you make your hairline, You should pick one that looks best on you personally. If you have a wide forehead with your temple points in recession, It would not make sense to put a hairline of a 20 year old on your head. It will look artificial. So recession would probably fit better. All recession really means is that instead of your hairline being a straight line ________ , the hairline curves or changes shape. An irregular shape. The amount of recession is the variable that depends on the person.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ehealthnutrition.com/14_SharedImages/receding_hairline.jpg">http://ehealthnutrition.com/14_SharedIm ... irline.jpg</a><!-- m -->
right there is someone with natural recession. You can tell how the temple areas are also a little receded and it matches is recession on the temples.

Messages In This Thread
Re: I have a Theory, but need feedback - especially Debbie. - Xeon005 - 02-06-2009, 07:35 AM