Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help: Designing a new template with temple points (photos)
02-17-2009, 05:32 AM,
Help: Designing a new template with temple points (photos)
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of trying out a new template design incorporating temple points.

For a long time I've been an advocate of the "side curtains" style, and it has worked very well for me. But I think I have receded even a little more and my sides aren't so good anymore so it's getting a bit trickier, and the wind is not my friend like it used to be.

To combat this, I've decided to experiment with building temple points into my template. Some of you have experience with this, and I would appreciate your advice as I've never done it before.

I'm debating on which of the following template designs to go for:

[Image: b4_1.JPG]

[Image: b4_2.JPG]

[Image: b4_4.JPG]

The first two would be fairly radical for me, and have full temple points built in with the exact shape of my original temple points (I can still use the fine hairs as a guide, as my old temple points have not completely disappeared, look close and you will see them).

The last one could be a winner (maybe extended down a little more) even though it doesn't model an actual temple point shape. The first two are cool but could be a right pain in the ass to attach and to stop them fraying or falling off (especially seeing as it's SFS).

Any advice??

Messages In This Thread
Help: Designing a new template with temple points (photos) - Mr.Burns - 02-17-2009, 05:32 AM